Saturday, August 30, 2014

During my trip in the United States (see previous franchise post for info) I got a dollar bill in g

George Washington visited in northern Sweden Happy Advertising - Advertising franchise in Umeå
During my trip in the United States (see previous franchise post for info) I got a dollar bill in gear that made me happy. Someone had stamped URL www.whereisgeorge.com the note and circled the serial number. I saved it in my bag and then forgot about it. At home in the north, I found the note again and have now filled in the serial number with the following comment:
I got this bill in New York about five weeks ago. George Followed Me to Jamaica, Haiti, Cayman Island franchise and Mexico. Right now I'm back home in Sweden and just discovered I still got the bill in my suitcase. George is still doing just fine.
Now I just make sure that George will travel further in the world. Someone from Umeå who will be traveling to the United States in the near future? Email me if so in victor@gladreklam.se so I will stop by and leave the note. Until I find someone who can act on it and redistribute it rests Geroge stored safely here in the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment