Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tsu Bldg ー ー で Suites light ~ te ta ma ni wa ~ te ignorance ゃ っ good I-chi-ka na


Translation: Siro
Tsu Bldg ー ー で Suites light ~ te ta ma ni wa ~ te ignorance ゃ っ good I-chi-ka na



I still vain today, loud laugh

That is a lie? No no, is the truth Oh?

Leng Leng stay so I did not have to save?

Explanation: Bopp (Bop) Bebop, also translated pop, bebop, from the United States, is a rise in the middle period of the 1940s jazz playing in the form of two strong beat (two beat) is often used in jazz technique Pan for now the song (the song also), ifeng is characterized by emphasizing a four-beat measure of thirteen strong beat, and beat twenty-four not play http://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/jazzglossary/t/ twobeat.html
About Jchoco
Who is my home


No comments:

Post a Comment