Monday, February 16, 2015

The visit to Catalonia Radio liked a lot, I learned things I did not know. What I liked was that th


In any case, each group of 3rd ESO was a different day out and everyone lives in different ways, we ask you to share your experiences and tell us what you liked the most, and what idea you had any previous story of the day of departure.
I liked going there because it is a unique experience. It is a place where you can learn many things. We had the luck to see and meet famous people. I returned again Alejandro Alvarez Delete Reply
I really enjoyed this visit to the radio, habitat for humanity and I learned a lot more about call centers and are recorded as a live program. What I liked most was when some class speakers could make the news because it is something that is unique and can not be repeated. The program we heard it was very funny. I highly recommend doing this tour so much fun. Tamara Dioses (3rd) Delete Reply
I really enjoyed habitat for humanity visiting the radio, I learned many things I did not know the radio, and I had the opportunity to see how to make a radio program live, no doubt they would repeat in experience was very fun. -Ainhoa Resano Munilla. (3rd) Delete Reply
I liked going to the radio, I learned many things about the radio and I liked it when he came a group named''Los modernos''. The tour was fun and I would go another time on the radio. Asim Mehmood (B 3) Delete Reply
What m 'liked how this was done study perdins also how we do journalists habitat for humanity comensavem recording. Finally when we feel as did the direct program was fun. Ray-Macias Ortiz Reply Remove
The visit to Catalonia Radio liked a lot, I learned things I did not know. What I liked was that the rooms were fully soundproofed. Valeri Mamukashvili (3rd) Delete Reply
I will tell you recomend for the istal lacion one of the most important radio stations in Catalonia and where do you live a live talk more famous today and make you laugh. Lluis Garcia 3ªB Delete Reply
I liked it because it had a different idea of the radio and I are very surprised. What I like most is when we entered the parlor habitat for humanity where only recorded music, because I had two armored doors and singer sang between the two doors. Remove Guillermo Paris Reply
I liked to go there to Catalonia Radio since the radio did not think so, that is, I imagined otherwise. I learned habitat for humanity many things I did not know about such studies or how to make a live program. I honestly think it was a trip in which we all learned a lot and have done an idea of how it works in radio. Mikolaj Pniewski (B 3) Delete Reply
I really liked, I have learned habitat for humanity many things that sap before we had to be in the opurtunitat live radio and three singers Catalan wish. Recumano go for a unique experience and you pasases very well. Remove
I liked going to Catalonia Radio because it was fun, entertaining and had never seen a live radio broadcast. I liked to see some of the actors in Poland. I think it is a trip where all I could do better than to skip the radio is not easy. Luis Ferreiro (B 3) Delete Reply
I liked attend because I learned many things I did not know how the "classroom" soundproof and we liked when we narrate a mock news. Franco Rivadeneyra 3ºA Delete Reply
The visit to Catalonia Radio liked because I imagined the radio otherwise, and besides, I have learned many things I did not know. I found it very fun activity we did talk us through the microphone habitat for humanity and then listen to us. He was also very well to attend habitat for humanity a live radio program and did see with professionals. Lydia Gomez Tost, 3rd B Delete Reply
what I liked most was the drill because what they do is very nerve-ban and how was the first time they did not know how to do it. Ames we learn many things habitat for humanity about the radio. Jesus Molina Delete Reply
The visit to Catalonia Radio I liked because I learned a lot and I had fun. As it was the first time I was on a radio we were all very impressed and facilities that we liked was the live broadcast. Misho Mamukashvili (3rB) Delete Reply
I found it a rewarding experience, but noticed it was much talk of Catalan more important there. I would have liked to know the technical installations of sound. Marcel Gaya 3-B Delete Reply
The visit

No comments:

Post a Comment