Monday, September 23, 2013

Fjellsjøens Cera said ...


I will be a hillbilly instead of suburban snob. And it is quite ok for me. I was with Mum and Malin at the new place last week and picked up the key. Today I and Math where again all by themselves and explored riley reid workout options, and photographed. Can not say otherwise to me it seemed to taste. I did NOT get in the car and go home from there. So mom got to be patient and wait a while for me ... Was quite fun. On your run anyway so I got me a surprise. Me and Mum stopped at a bridge that looked on to be on land. I took a big leap in good faith that I would land dry and soft. But I landed with a big splash, vanished like a stone and got to see the bottom of the lake instead. Uuuuiiihhh! So today I learned that the lily pads are not country. It's disgusting water with seaweed, leeches and other skjit. Just so you know Goofy, there is a country that is fake. Some pictures from the house before riley reid mum and dad go loose on it .. I get your own tonårslya. But I think shell give it away to some animals instead. Can be a bit too cold and came to be quite my taste. Hut Living Room Living Room Living Room Living Room Hallway Kitchen Kitchen Small stove in bedrooms 1 Other side of the Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Will not entirely that when agents show houses. They can conjure with wall angles ..
Fjellsjøens Cera said ...
Raisa og Rasken with pups Myklegardens Hawkeye Fjellsjøens Cera Finnvolas Maya Gordon Setter Storm Arefjells Kennel Kennel riley reid Imingen Bukkafjellet Norsk Gordon Setter club Tyrving Elite Tyrving jentene IL Tyrving riley reid Team Nordic Ski
Taz (17) exercise (9) tour (9) Wille (8) hunting (7) trening (6) Sem (4) ski (4) worn (4) snow (4) Goofy (3) holiday (3) koxe ( 3) orientation (3) in turn (3) Amigo (2) Lovlia (2) OS (2) Petra (2) Tiomila (2) fjellet (2) mountains (2) intervals, (2) Christmas holiday (2) sausage (2 ) renovation (2) ski camp (2) poultry (2) 17 mai (1) Björsjö (1) Boat (1) Dovre (1) E. coli (1) Hawkeye (1) house (1) Hyttetur (1) Intruder ( 1) Kolsås (1) Hook City (1) Ringkollen (1) Stand (1) Sweden (1) Utstilling (1) bading (1) bakkeløp (1) visits (1) Photos (1) blood (1) builds (1) Espedalen (1) movie (1) are Kogen (1) fishing (1) gjørme (1) tidbit (1) humor (1) hungry (1) field trial (1) cats (1) Ljusdal (1) food (1) North ether ( 1) accident (1) grouse riley reid (1) oslo fjord (1) Oslo brat teste (1) Easter (1) Ryper (1) skiing (1) Freeloaders (1) vole valley (1) pedigree (1) Stockholm (1) swine flu (1 ) taped (1) exhibition (1) puppy (1) Vasaloppet (1)
2012 (2) desember (1) July (1) 2011 (6) August (1) february (3) januar (2) 2010 (48) desember (2) November (3) September (4) August (2) July (3) June (5) Booooooooriiing! Sankt Hans in the Oslofjord From Snob to Lantis Mini-Me Many mil-vehicle mai (8) April (4) March (3) february (9) Januar (5) 2009 (57) desember (3) November (7) October (5) May (6) August (6) July (3) June (3) mai (5) April (5) March (4) february (6) januar (4) 2008 (15) desember (4) November (5) October (5) September (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment