Monday, September 30, 2013

My biological sister yesterday to come over to the house I put paste on the wall poster looked fuck


Compilation is the answer. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Oh by Hee palsaek 09.30 shipped fire quickly fire than I thought fire heh heh dwaeseo bought fire two're not. .. by handling your 9.27 was curious arts that disgrace the sseoljeon .... Before that .. by kei 9/27 I do not want it. 's Happened to expectations ... by handling your 9.24 up to today gave Instagram photo was subtle. Heh heh you by processing 9.16 1. Today bonikka fire not left to order from an online bookstore. by handling your 16.9 Cosmopolitan yo heh heh heh told me in the course simta. fire by inflicting 9.13 handling your brother's picture should be. That Mr. geonhui. by Hee palsaek 10.09 I just love the face more exposed head. ㅋ. by handling your 9.10 makmal geonhui fire to have someone posts a sir? -_ .. by handling your 8.9
The song's music video Lago Hayao Miyazaki's animation, the animation theme song this song was it, (and then find the bonikka pierced MV) is the animation that I call my game was the 90's fire is based. Anyway, Asuka suddenly cold and hang it on the players are listening. Harley taryeong the source of the current GNOME Vigorously go write this because as a player you want to listen to music is a long time to find your listening pleasure. -_-;; Song not even hang! Fortunately, the original top-ranked side, but do not like a lot of music, new songs do not come out and hear the questions. Not letting your hands. This is because such things did by all. Fucking ㅅ built in 2010 now a record of 12 million sales level that is frankly shocked. Expected or unexpected in fandom volume is overwhelming. Yet in the music charts like just because of the low priority placed on the bulletin board various entertainment kkadae the logic of things, it's only the mug in the storm, and the Festival of fandom that the public does not know that was a comeback ㅅ'll fucking. Bar and Sunni licking Idol, but I'm sorry that I am aware that the PM did not know a single line of the comeback kids;; song may be. 'The public' are pushing the drag and hide behind vague words ㅅ fucking chewing things, the real 'public' sites or in a cafe not a Celebrity heh heh heh danyeot fellas that it's someone else's Bar Why do you not say? I do not like group called ㅅ fucking fuck please? Stop wishing sonteol brother eoteumyeon prayer've made a few years? fire But also I really seriously fire do neukkyeotneunde did spread, the album is a song may buy find listening to this broadcast I am spreading interest in singing without properly by not looking for top-selling album and the column width you're looking to do is nimdeul. Are you musical fandom rests on unbelievably cheap flimsy say that you are self-replication can be personalized fire bolgeot Mr. O ...!! Real Thing, if they really still going to a bale. Spent groupie quietly in the shade or problems. Ridiculous CD do you see? Gyaene record numbers to see the mountain to have a little mouth shut. -_-+ + + + + On my brother fucking ㅅ ㅅ You do not care, while I can not be fucking Nami dress burst the feel. Aw damn. Photo brother called rough hilly omitted contributions.
All Super Junior fans, not only recently fell in huinim appeal by hunters's a blog I frequent often these days, I do not know the boys would only yigeulruseu the internet in the past roamed these and other community memories .... followed by Johnny said as seolchigo drawn font itself is getting the kids attending. No matter what the fans are the Koreans and other species of alien creatures ... 10 million is what riding ufo aliens came down and between bulk purchases gonna come. Fri between fandom and pop it in bold underlined woorigwa you guys did not put off doing this clause seems to not come. In fact, Shang Muggle nor as the end of one brother's Bar. Honestly, you Idol (when viewed in the long term) to say that there is a large solid Fandom fire Is not the best compliment hydroponic. The public's taste changes too hwakhwak eunikkayo low loyalty. Something strange Eastern fandom too enormous and the number of wonak from on and off very Yunnan Yunnan scaring seureowotneunde (Memories fire of the management of ladies ....) Super Junior fans on the Internet, I do not see it well (compared to the size of psychic fandom also seemed less) thermal offline Chau seemed. fire
Oh, nice to meet you. Of course, heh heh Fri between fandom and the public, I know that there are, jideul to pretend to be someone else groupie disguised as the public did not like the font blah blah ... she's comments come in buying large quantities of aliens. That report flocking to feel bad bread jyeoteoyo burst. Oh, boat, man. Blah blah blah blah blah So which is the word of the 12 million aliens to come and blah blah blah satnya Thank you so much. Delete comment ^ ^ june 2010/05/21 09:34 #
I fucking brother ㅅ because the 'My' group'm in a real f articles about real things in the same place relative fire to ㅅ fucking not worth spreading. More irritating to hear, but it's just weird because'm. Because frankly, my brother said to right-click the iPod into Epi Mishima just barely hears music sense in waiting for streaming, fire and I do not know. But I live in a foreign country. The United States music market did not die. Still buy a lot of CDs on display and listen. I just lazy right now to buy long hours listening to CDs still buy it, but listen to your favorite artists. Harry Connick Jr., and won a few sheets fire Republic, calls to play, and even Mary Kern Idol David ahchul Alpharetta've recently also listen buy CD. Music CD to solicit and otherwise simply want originally joseki song is another way of listening music. Why jeongseokin CD sales are subject to any pre-scores do not really understand is the Answer The. And honestly not prejudice the coming days of the groups that fucking this ㅅ's no big songs or albums. Sorry, but I do not know when map Please excuse comeback afternoon I walked the kids do not know whether, hadu come often. ㅋ witbun Digimon cards like a horse where you were 12 million Ana, but I think I'd ㅄ'll share things like column fire width. I love it to be more of Sol Oh Mii. Deutbojap idol group and it says this is a two-dimensional Dura. Heh heh processing vain you come home Come on, Tom's idea. Heh heh
Gnome of the fandom, but a festival of sound ㅋ blah blah meantime, swing the logic followed when 21 such singers eight million copies fire sold put away the 80,000 listeners music buy him'll Sociedad 10 million copies sold, a million uncle fans 10 sheet records I think sajae hadeoraguyo different person, different from Super Junior even know? Because the greater fandom is by listening to the sound of strange fire I guess blah blah, but gyaene to spread the meantime I think that really will, plus meeting to talk to the wall to put talking now because I feel a little self-cool to give up blah blah
Processing costs by heart ... my heart really 12 million copies in a week? This is what anyone can do? Tolerable super star singer fire too hard to pass now heard recordings 1 million. Sound and music sales ranking so inconsistent that mystery, but steady. Keep her comfortable praise music sales would think it to be? Super Junior album sales when some people would live in the groupie that popularity and the music industry on the one hand the end of the recession at the same time how do you resurrect this one gig is makhideo. Okay, even if self-replication eojjeoni fronting their comeback stage, but I probably would say that I see. And out in the music CD's no big thing left.
Geureogena horse. Heh heh I long to sell twenty fire thousand copies of what activities all over the "masses" do this bought? Ansat also did a piece of fandom? Fandom is the problem, not bought (Centipede brother, sister ansaneun piece of music fans also fan?) Eventually bought no matter what the fandom and if so, he only sold a little of their own fandom fire ought to blame, why do you blame aekkuteun Super Junior's fandom ? Fandom's something bigger sin. 21 May 2010 17:26 # you handle fire
Festival is proud to make the fandom ... I do not even like Being ㅍ o o ㅍ sided blah blah I do not want to make this world good ... I ahyo Bonamana;}; pills I sent by e-mail, my e-mail reXXX @ hanmail . net is sort of. Did he ever check the spam haejusigo, spam e-mail address If you do not even brought out a typo in the sinner (copy and attached) back to let me know. ^ ^ Cristi 2010/05/21 fire 17:02 # Reply
My biological sister yesterday to come over to the house I put paste on the wall poster looked fucking whack ㅅ smiling fire surprise. Then I came out a little talk before tha "No matter what you think of my face please fire just do the loud to the bay," he encouraged the loud haenwaseo grunge did not hear anything fire about "I hate SM is the kids," he would to. "He is the only one of the freely esem get popular" gupsyo? Esem is the only one to get to the public antipathy fire What is? I do not want to put too neonim heard plainly covered?! Why would you say that back then blanked think. No answer was heard, and I did not want to fight byeolban deoni "... I want no part of Societe SHINee? Hated it somewhere. F. ㅇseu ... I hate it somewhere," No, we do not like swimming why, why we do not like Jonghyun, Amber What did you do wrong sister ( I've ever called themselves the slaves of esem never really think about it ..........). These sounds are handing treatment of throat when I told to the loud fan, not the loud fan is fucking ㅅ emphasis haenwaseo grunge, ㅅ some bad words about fucking loved them. I admit I is not saying very severe, but is a part of South I hear you say that you do ulkeok check, I'll Have What. "Oh, two ㅍ K kids so not a real live hadeora" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and then her sister's consent fire mobbing jagoegam disciplined ....... Today, the weeping clear ppasun untouchables. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Add a link igloo () How useful is this topic sure? Please choose a group to add. (RSS is added to the list.) Select Group: Select Group No

No comments:

Post a Comment