Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jééé so at your instagram looking forward, I


I do not know if I ever mentioned that is my mom first grade teacher at the elementary the australian school. This year, teaches first graders and they are so much fun to be around I will be visiting often. The picture of the couple, are unfortunately ill.
Beginning of the semester must celebrate. Seriously me the evening college tea parties was lacking. We have friends with a popular tradition: after school, at dinner, the australian then talk to the university bar or business Saturnin, and before going home then still go to the playground to do shit.
I confess that I have become addicted to shopping the australian on Ebay. Postman has made me really happy. Last but I received a beautiful natural lashes for my clients, diary and pencil box to school by Brand Ribbon headband and cat for a photo shoot / halloween party, which unfortunately came to me three pieces.
Mily has me thinking even in Greece! <3 She brought me a wonderful holiday stones arranged in a transparent jar, which picked up for a full week. They look very nice and fit in my clean, bright room. Moreover, it remains faithful reader of mine, even though they are lying about on the beach. Is not this true friend? Instagram: @ miadoxanska
I have made myself the greatest joy and I bought a new phone, and now because I like change, new and unknown, you can watch me from yesterday to instagramu. I wondered also Askum, but it would be too much. If you want to ask anything, the australian you can write there right under the photos. I'm on the phone all day online, so the answer will not be long in coming. I leave my instaprofil yet available, the australian but in time it probably lock only for watching. You will, of course, I still can ask for tracking if you miss right now. The most interesting photos then I will also share the blog with descriptions, so if you do not have a smart phone, or do not use these applications, you follow this blog, some of the instafotek definitely see.
MIUS Hi, nice article as first-graders Those that suits mooc .. You did well, you've decided that you pay school so I would not be so well done, but unfortunately, I need money over a year, so I brigádku .. :) On Ebay buy, I dropped it recently .. yet I lost everything, I recommend especially jewelry that is beautiful and I really like the picture and a pound .. which is a good price. Otherwise, at the beginning of September, I ordered a jacket, so I hope you will come .. not arrived yet ..: (Reply Delete
Hi Petula, we PVK together at school? :) Money need every one of us. Unfortunately my time but this work did not suit, so hopefully I'll find a new time. I have not come nearly the australian a month jacket, but I fear that it will be too cold, so I wear it under a coat or hide it in the spring when they arrive. :) Delete
Mius, if you're the lady who was sitting on the stairs, so we .. Wednesday .. vid, right? the australian :)) I'm sure you can find something, the australian I work at the new library on campus, but now there we have a pretty bad working conditions, hours zkrouhli us, the little .. so not much no: (With these jackets we can do nothing but hope: ) Delete
Can not handle it, you are beautiful and still so nice prstoze watching you several thousand people. I hope that such will stay but actually not no doubt about it. And in vs bar I saw you and you're the prettiest girl under the sun, but you probably noticed that when you every kid could have eyes. :) And tell dear it's really overly cute. You mila team. - I am the lady who gave out those handkerchiefs blowing your nose: D (Kata) :) Reply Delete
Jééé so at your instagram looking forward, I'm sure I'll watch :) And the last picture is not by accident the party in Volcano complex? You were there too? :) Ladybox Law Review on the blog: http://worldneedsblondes.blogspot.cz/ Reply Delete
Beautiful article. I love your photos of the interior and so universally! The new phone also need salt as well but I do not need: D.. You look beautiful Mio: ** The ebay not to shop but I'm the australian going and what the school terms .. I have not much: XX Delete Reply
Yippee! Finally, you are also present in the instagramu, of course, you just like to watch :-) mile. Meeting with Tereza envy :-), otherwise the pictures that look like always the australian extremely nice. Beginning of the semester for me is quite a shock, so I hope that it will soon settle down, after all it is a slight jump from the middle, the australian look forward to more articles the australian Your Glamour and Beauty Reply Delete
Back to school znášam veru difficult, but upokojujem in that it was only last year, that I have to somehow dokopať. On e-bay I am also an addict, and he diárik is wonderful .... could not you please give a link to the seller? Reply Delete
Beautiful photos :) .. the long braid is amazing :) Once I almost bought on ebay. I was there eye on packaging for mobile phone, I wanted him to order the holidays, but I had problems with the card so I could pay via paypal. Now the card is ok, but I did not order because every day I go home quite late (around 5-6) And I'm afraid that if I would not want someone to deliver and will not be home, t

No comments:

Post a Comment