Sunday, March 2, 2014

3 days ago


Yesterday I wrote very lightly that I would try to eat next week and drink for 15 pppwk. I've just once a berekeningetje made and I think that is going to be quite a challenge. But I accept the challenge! Monday I'm going to make a weekly menu based on the various offers from the supermarkets. It does not make sense for me to do all that now. Of course, I could make the deals out there this week are using but I am not at home the next few days and then is the food but to lie (and possible waste away) in (cooling) unit. Especially when it comes to vegetables, fruits and dairy products which I think is fine. Not everything is as long shelf life after all. Keeping track of offers I always do on this site. There are sometimes some bugs, I have found, but to know for sure whether or not an offer is right, of course you can always return to the site of the relevant supermarket. I'm curious if it will succeed in this budget to eat / drink! Good and healthy me
For two people who eat organic food (healthy and good), I give myself who eats no meat and lots of vegetables from the garden) per week over 60 euros. And we are not really big eaters! Reply Delete bankruptcy
Amazing that you save it instead! I did when I was a little better for cash, also a time all my errands, vwb food / drink purchased at the health food store, and that amount was already lost, almost on my own I believe. A large part of the budget went on to other fruits and vegetables. Reply Delete
lose weight grocery budget gifts emotions energy food holidays cycling household jaarthema coffee cooking luxury Mindfulness relaxation bankruptcy abound travel plans Reiki relationship gardening procrastination transportation vacation work furnishings Wsnp zen sick
12 hours ago
Simple Life
N (euro) otje and garden
3 days ago
Save Centje
Ultra-efficient weeks and squander Bye bye 2013, hello 2014! And we're going to squander again! Still prefer the air? 15 pppwk (4) From books, other excess stuff and Zen Energy Gas Consumption Shopping & weekly menu (2) Christmas Shopping and so


No comments:

Post a Comment