Friday, April 24, 2015

(*) Playing well is that there she was right, but I want her to think that she sympathized Len gun


When I'm asked to be separated, but she will not make it to the curb Meua chun ja bpai ja dtut jai kor yaek tahng dtae tur gor yung ja niao rung mai hai bpai When I'm going, when I decide to break up. , you still hold me back and do not let me go when I'll be back, do not care, we do not have anything in common Clgaiclgai Meua chun ja yoo gor glup tum mai son jai tum klai kali rao mai koey mee arai gun When. I stay, you end up acting like you do not care, acting like there's nothing between us.
(*) Playing well is that there she was right, but I want her to think that she sympathized Len gun baep nia tur gor mee sit dtae yahk hai tur kit hai tur hen jai Messing with me like this, you have the right, but I. want you to think about it and have sympathy.
(**) You know who's posing difficulties. He suffered and how tired Roo mai wah krai tee wahng dtua lumbahk kao deuat raun lae neuay kanaaht nai Do you know how frustrating and tiresome people who behave difficultly are? You know, I guess not. I just want you to know that too Roo mai wah krai tee dao tahng mai auk gor yahk bauk hai roo wah tum gern bpai Do you know that someone who can not guess your motive wants to tell you it's too much?
Do not think, do not hold me to love it. Giving up on me today, but better than Mai kit ja ruk gor yah deung chunw ai nahn lerk laeo dtor gun nai wun nee a dee gwah If you do not think you love me, do not keep me tied down for a long. time, breaking up today is better if in love. I do not like that, then I do not mind the cold as well Tah ruk gun yoo gor yah meuan tee laeo mah tum yen chah meuan mai mee jai ja hai gun If you do love me, do not act like the past, acting. cold and indifferent like you do not have feelings for me.
I know some who are posing difficulties. He suffered and how tired Roo mai wah krai tee wahng dtua lumbahk kao deuat raun lae neuay kanaaht nai Do you know how frustrating and tiresome people who behave difficultly are? I know it's not that I guess he was confused and did not understand Laeo roo mai wah krai tee dao tahng mai auk kao sup son lae gor mai kao jai And do you know that the person who can not guess your motive is. confused and does not understand? I know who the rest will endure hardships he suffered until Roo bahng mai wah krai tee wahng dtua lumbahk kao deuat raun jon soot ja ton wai Do you know that people riley reid who behave difficultly are frustrating to the limits of endurance? I know, I guess not. I just want you to know that too Laeo roo mai wah krai tee dao tahng mai auk gor yahk bauk hai roo wah tum gern bpai And do you know that someone who can not guess your motive riley reid wants to tell you it's too much?
Cancel riley reid
Recent Posts "One day you'll have good (Suk Wun Dtaung Dai Dee)" by Beau Sunita "lonely (Ngao Ngao)" by Ladies Mafia "I love you all the time (Ruk Tur Dtalaut Welah)" by Key Arisaman "sin (Bahp Gum. ) "by Mummy Daddy" verdict (Heartbeat) "by Lomosonic Affiliates.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment