Saturday, November 16, 2013

I doe. But what? - I do not know. I see, but how, and do not understand it. I live in, but what a l

SRNA's Paradise Lost - St. Justin Cellular |! SAVING GRAÇANICË - save their own!
Home About Us History Appeal veracity man. Contribution to the history of the text of Gr. from 1927g. Miracles of St. Uncles. Save Bogosluže Angels Miraculous Lipa + Reminders of God's response to the aid of Defense Review Gračan. and asking for help Review of the struggle for Gracanica to date and an appeal for financial help before the Patriarchate Prayers for Orthodox Patriarchate monthly sermons in 2011 and 2010. Why are the Patriarchate for two full years!? Against "gay parade" Conference Friday, 30/09/2011 procession veracity of the "parade" pge 2011 Invitation - SVESRBSKI shame - NOT all-Russian "parade" Krishna procession 9.10.2010 Patriarch parade 2010 due to court over Processions
I doe. In the universe I hear sadness. Long-long time ago, someone drove down all the sad in all the world, and from that joking my heart. And since then I've heard of sadness. I live by in all beings and creatures suck grief. By the black drop down sadness to my heart when everyone will access it. And silver dew of sadness as a thin rivulet flowing through my veins. And there, in my heart, black dew grief is processed into a pale and bluish.
According to my being poured some magnetic force of grief. And what's sad world it attracts and agree to my heart. That's why I'm sadder than all creatures. I have tears in everyone's pain ... I do not laugh at me, smiling about! I am appalled knowledge in this sad world a creature that laugh. O cursed damnedest gift: to laugh in a world where values sadness, key pain, death, desolation! What inmate gift! ... I'm in grief never laugh. How I laughed when you are so rude and cruel, you are smiling! When you're so mean and ugly! And you're ugly and evil. Because only evil order a beauty terrestrial and celestial creatures ... I remember, I recall: this country was once a paradise, and I - paradise pge deer. Oh, memories of whom enthusiastically stumbling from joy to joy, from immortality to immortality, from eternity to eternity! ...
And now? - It's dark Popa all my eyes. On all roads, which move, flattened the thick darkness. My thoughts dripping tears. A feeling hot sorrows. My entire being is caught some grief unquenchable fire. All of my sadness worse, but it would not burn. I am just one poor: The eternal burnt offering on the altar of grief-space. A robotic altar sadness the earth, gray and grim, pale and gloomy planet ...
My heart is inaccessible island in the infinite ocean of grief. Inaccessible for joy. Is every heart - inaccessible island? Tell you what you heart! Do you know what are all surrounded by your heart? I - all of them oceanic sinks and deep. I constantly drowning in them. No way to get out of them to get out of them. All I can grab a soft as water. Because the eyes are blurred with tears and my heart razriveno of Sighs. Painful as my pupil, as many of them spent the night midnight. Last night the sun went down in my eye, and this morning was not born. Drowned in the darkness of my grief. Something scary and creepy Prohodi my being. It scares me everything around me and above me. Oh, to get away from the horrors of this world! And is there a world without terror? I bricked passion, intoxicated with wormwood, presićena grief. I wake up agitated pge heart from being drunk with grief, and it is all the more intoxicating. His soul, and Poplašen razjurenu horrors of this world, shout her back, and she runs away from the harsher me sad and melancholy ...
I doe. But what? - I do not know. I see, but how, and do not understand it. I live in, but what a life, I do not get it. I love, but what love is, no idea. Suffer, but to me in Nietzsche, suffering grows and matures, it can not understand. In general, very little pge understanding of what is in me and around me. And life, love, and pain, it's wider and deeper than open-ended and my knowledge and understanding and comprehension. Someone set me down in this world, and will be put in my little mind, so I understand a little of the world around you and the world to himself. All something incomprehensible and strange looking at me from all things, because pge I'm afraid of. And my big eyes, are so large, to accommodate the more incomprehensible, and comprehended nesagledanog?
End of sorrow, someone poured out of me, and immortal, and perpetuate something that is permanent as immortality and vast as eternity. It is an instinct of love. It's something powerful and compelling. It spills out all my feelings through all my thoughts, and governments embracing my being. As a small, tiny little island, so it will be mine, but one that weighs endlessly, spills and overflows it - puzzle of my soul: love. Wherever embarked on his being, everywhere you find it. This is something ubiquitous in me, and most intimately. In me: I am, straight from: I love you. I love what I am. Be, there for me is the same thing as love, love. I would be beings without love? For such a being does not know my heart srnino.
Do not insult me in love. Because you insult my one and my only immortality forever. And besides, my only immortal and eternal value. For what is worth, if not what is

No comments:

Post a Comment