Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome. A simple google ontop - health insurance group 7 - prv always within you is asking http://


If this is your first visit, be acidic two check out the FAQ by Clicking the link above. You kan have two register before you kan post: click the register link above two gå. To start viewing messages, select the forum att you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi, does anyone know anything about social security / health insurance for Danes in Sweden? I moved to Sweden (September 2011), and just fet letter from Frskringskassan where they write that I can not be registered as covered by the Swedish social aktuality insurance. When I log onto borger.dk, str which I secured in Denmark. Can the voice? The size that I'm in insurance group 7, but I can not find information on what It involves. Does anyone know anything about it? Does this mean that Swedes send the bill to DK, for example, I come at the hospital? And, more importantly, will DK is appropriate to pay? I get the little nervs for what happens if life suddenly takes an skv turn. Can I sleep peacefully or is there something I should forsge to get changed?
Welcome. A simple google ontop - health insurance group 7 - prv always within you is asking http://sqlhotel01.csc.dk/Nyhedsbreve...ndhedskort.pdf you work in DK and pay taxes there - ice case see health insurance - and they write to you are so wrong
Welcome. A simple google ontop - health insurance group 7 - prv always within you is asking aktuality http://sqlhotel01.csc.dk/Nyhedsbreve...ndhedskort.pdf you work in DK and pay taxes there - ice case see health insurance - and they write to you is so wrong I obviously prvet is a "simple google ontop" before aktuality I asked. aktuality I'm aktuality sorry if you think it was a overfldigt questions. I have solved what I've been able to find, but not found an answer. The link you provide is a newsletter from CSC. CSC is an IT service provider that delivers IT solutions to social and sunhedssektoren. The newsletter is about how to create a citizen with health insurance group 7 of local IT system. Since I am not an employee aktuality of any municipality or in any other way have access to said system, I can not use the information. I am interested in knowing where I br "hre to" respect of social security aktuality programs, particularly health insurance. I am also interested to know what insurance group 7 are and what It involves the VRE covered by it. I have solved most of the Regulation EG 883/2004 as Frskringskassan referred in their letter, but think it's a little SVR to understand / interpret. I have lst p Hello Norden, p the Danish pension Agency's website, p Nordic social insurance portal, and various other more or less tilfldige pages that pop up no one seeks but does not seem real I was s much wiser. So I asked if there was anyone who has experience from real life (selvflgelig's it!) That I might be able to relate my own situation. You dont need answer if you do not want or think sprgsmlet's stupid. My work situation is somewhat mixed: I started studying here in Sweden. At the same time, I still have a company who now runs a little p "vgeblus" and who is registered and paying aktuality taxes in the uk, but udfrer worked in France, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden. I have also a "projektansttelse" in a Norwegian company, which means I work a little ad-hoc there (the company says to when they need me and so I say either yes or no work). It pulls the Norwegian state's tax for. All told, the work probably less than half-time, while the studio is on full-time. Work will therefore probably also to be even smaller in the future. I'm not in Sweden exclusively to study. I live here now - also after their studies are completed.
http://www.oresunddirekt.dk/Familie/...dhedskort.aspx ... alternatively http://www.oresunddirekt.dk/Familie/ ...% 20sygdom.aspx Dog reads your setup right especially concerning. TAX - but it is a completely different matter, and not something with your social security don'ts, as this trd is all about. (And the skattemssige part you probably track already)
The ljusnande framtid RVR joint - lt oss leva Tillsammans ivnskap aktuality Seeking you looking indlg? Use debate customized sgefunktion. Invitation to Dropbox - sign up and we get both extra space
Quick Navigation Health and wellbeing Top Site areas User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Sgi Forums Forums Home Forums Free Debate Association resundsborger Property Car, motorbike and Bd Tax Skane Jobs & Education Sports Culture aktuality Business owners Children, parents and School Pet Insurance Indkb IT & Telephony Kb, Sales & Rental Work is implemented in / nskes process was carried Language Politics Food and Drink Health and wellbeing resund Bridge and f rgerne Banks and Finances Samkrsel Events Off Topic About resundsdebatten LOCAL FORUMS Malm Helsingborg Oxie Vellinge Svedala Skurup Kvlinge Lund Trelleborg Bunkeflostrand Staffanstorp

No comments:

Post a Comment