Friday, February 28, 2014

Recent Posts New confetti in a new guise Instacollage week 07 Instacollage Week 06 Poster Candy Ins


I'm going to keep nice long leave, I said a few months ago. The nursery is now so mighty ir expensive that I prefer to work at home with baby wanted to start again. So I would take my orderportfolio first time can fill before we lay down. Capacity for a small shelter for Filippa each month what
The plan was to sometime early next year carefully what to pick. Odd jobs But these things rarely go according to plan, of course. Because the first mails from customers asking if I would go back to work came much earlier than expected. So there was work for me. And, well, I can not say no so good. Especially in the current time, you crazy when you reject an assignment.
Talked about this, about whether or not to accept ir an assignment, last I spoke Ria and she had a nice rule here. I think she had heard from Ellen that rule. It is the PPP rule whereby the P stand for price, prestige and pleasure. The rule means that you must take if it meets two of the three P's. A command only In other words just for the money you should not do it, if it's just fun you should not do it and if it is just fun in your portfolio you should not do it. Any combination of two P's is also fine, especially take that job. (Of course, there are exceptions. If you're ir broke and need to pay the rent seems logical to me that you take a well-paid job, even if you experience there is no fun at all, and the result will never appear in your portfolio.)
Anyway, the jobs that came my way so I took on. The first I have already started and the second start in January. ir I did not know the PPP control when I took the orders, but they do meet a minimum of two P's. There is just yet another aspect, and that's where this rule does not mind: time. And that's with me now a little bit wrong.
It was actually ir quite nice. If Filippa was asleep, I went to work at the shop or on assignments. So I could occasionally a few hours along fine. But when the girl suddenly realize that daytime sleep is not fun and they spend hours just is crying, then suddenly it works a lot harder. And then also the deadline is approaching and you wonder if you actually even possible to find an hour or so to get everything ready in time then turn to the stress. That stress (and the fatigue that comes with a young baby) led to a difficult decision: the assignment of next year I must cancel. He actually lived up to all the P's, but if it can not stop there in time.
The task which I had already started around I obviously off. And after that ... I feel like I'm going to leave again! Incidentally, I could not resist to stop working altogether. The shop will of course still open. And I thought that small jobs that do not have to hurry best. An hour here or there, nothing more. But large projects that just do not fit into the agenda if there is a baby that demands ir attention and deserves it additionally.
Site
Meanwhile on twitter I think last long today. It's all the kids bedtime? 3 hours ago Happy again WIDM # and # MolTalk tonight. After the last episode ir # HouseOfCards I ended up in a black hole. 1 day ago My poster Poster Candy of the week :-) blog.postercandy.nl / poster candy-o ... (cc @ PosterCandyNL) 1 day ago Follow @ Nina Paper Story Search: Follow Blog via Email
Recent Posts New confetti in a new guise Instacollage week 07 Instacollage Week 06 Poster Candy Instacollage week 05 Archives February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 October ir 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment