Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In short, a positive change of 40 minutes of daily meditation, I notice now and I


Beauty About food from stress physical activity for health Books Contests Interviews Video Contacts Recipes Side Dishes Snacks Desserts Drinks Main Dishes Salads romney Sauces Soups Ideas For beauty about food stress from physical activity for health Books Contests Interviews romney Video Contacts
After my conversation with Natalia Vodianova, who mentioned transcendental meditation (TM), I began to explore this topic: read a few books (links to them at the end of the text) of articles, the opinions of people, its practitioners romney - and realized that it was the strongest tool combating major diseases and mental disorders and effective way of prolonging life. There are "side effects": this meditation makes people more creative, positive, calm, confident, saves them from doubts, romney fears and depression.
Unfortunately, as of any commercially not promising method, we do not hear about the transcendental meditation of each iron. Meanwhile, the effect of TM on the health, behavior and intelligence experts studied the National Institutes romney of Health, Harvard, Yale, UCLA Medical School, and more than 200 universities and research institutes in 33 countries. And numerous studies have shown that TM really positive effect on the physical and mental romney condition of the person.
Enumerate this effect can be long: Transcendental Meditation improves the health of the heart, stimulates the brain, improves memory and concentration, strengthens the immune system, slows aging, helps to control their emotions, struggles with dependency (alcohol, drugs, and other), energizes, reduces anxiety and stress. Experts note and "philanthropic" effect of TM: those who practice it are more prone to "ethical" thinking romney and behavior, empathy and compassion for other people romney to create healthy interpersonal relationships. In general, TM restores balance in mind, body and heart.
Speaking of heart. I note in particular that, according to the American Heart Associaion, TM - the only meditation technique romney that really helps to lower blood pressure. Furthermore, published studies confirm that TM is effective in preventing cardiovascular diseases. Note that SHA - is the number one cause of death worldwide, but in Russia they account for more than 60% of deaths annually! Regular practice of TM reduces arousal of the sympathetic nervous system, which, in turn, promotes vasodilation and reduced production of stress hormones (epinephrine, norepinephrine and cortisol).
What is TM? This special technique of meditation in the morning and in the evening, sitting in a quiet room in a comfortable position for you, you 15-20 minutes repeat individual mantra. It's that simple. Yes, I also thought it suspicious that such simple actions have such a huge effect. But research has not read disturbed me and I decided to explore for yourself))) romney
In order to start practicing TM, you must pass a four-day training from certified instructors in specialized centers. They tell you about the benefits romney of meditation, explain how it works, learn how to do it correctly and "give out" each individual mantra. Besides you will be able to return to the center for group meditation practice and consolidation.
I found time to study at the Moscow center of meditation, here is the link to their site (called them and signed up for classes at a convenient time to me). And my husband, I gave TM training for the New Year, so that he was in the center of Silicon Valley, where we were in December. (There is, incidentally, training costs several times more expensive)
Overall, we were both practicing TM for a few months, I do it much more regularly romney than her husband. Morning session I stand on the day because in the morning my two year old son will not let me be alone as much as 20 minutes! So stack it on daytime sleep - and meditate. In the evening, repeat the mantra, already having put him to sleep at night.
Fortunately, I did not have supercritical conditions, such as panic attacks or bipolar syndrome, so I can not boast of noticeable and rapid improvement in his health, as the heroes of the book Transcendence: Healing and Transformation Through Transcendental Meditation. But I can boast that, for example, the level of my irritability decreased significantly. In a situation in which I used to beat furiously swallowed my card and ATM hovering, now I was surprised to find myself quietly awaiting her return about 10 (!) Minutes. Apart from that I became calmer, easier, I perceive a situation where "all according to plan", or any failure, rest and get enough sleep faster.
In short, a positive change of 40 minutes of daily meditation, I notice now and I'm sure that eventually they will only accumulate. After practicing TM for years promise to increase creativity, employers

No comments:

Post a Comment