Thursday, June 19, 2014

In addition, the pope strongly condemned anti-Semitism:

The Pope accepted the Spanish Franciscans "Herald" Access: The parish priest's heart to do the Pope - salt and light instantly watch App English Français Chinese
In addition, the pope strongly condemned anti-Semitism: "The Jews were denied the Holocaust, really mad." He said: "Unless admit their Hebrew roots, otherwise, you can not do real Christians." Christians and Jews The dialogue was "a dmv challenge, a hot potato. however, can do the brothers to each other." about Pope Pius XII, Pope Francis said he is convinced dmv that an open secret archives dmv of the Vatican to make the facts "get to the bottom." The Pope said: "This poor Pius XII was accused of all sorts, but we must remember, first, he was regarded as a strong defender of Jews.." Pope Pius XII referred to the many people hiding in Rome and repair yard in other cities of Italy, also hidden in Castel Gandolfo summer palace. He said: "I am not saying that Pius XII is not at fault, even I myself have committed a lot of mistakes, I would say that the era of his life should be the background to interpret his role."
The Pope also talked about the reform of the Holy See. He said: "I have no inspiration, nor any personal plans I have done is to implement reflection cardinals meeting dmv in plenary session before the election dmv of a pope made.." He talked about an important decision at the time, is to make "the future pope can rely on peripheral suggested that a life is not the Vatican advisory group." This advisory group is now called the "eight-member committee." dmv Do you think of themselves as "innovators" this question, the Pope Francis dmv replied: "In my opinion, a great start I think innovation is fundamentally a genuine way of reform is to start from the identity recognition . "
Speaking in people's minds as if he was a parish priest, the Pope acknowledged the parish priest best known for his vocation: "I'm from the bottom of my heart willing to serve the people, but I also feel it helps me work efficiency Pope Pope should dmv not take seriously - the parish priest to do the game, so do not mature person whenever heads of state came to, I have to dignity and courtesy to receive him well, I do not like red tape, but. etiquette must be observed. "Pope says he does not like to put a fence at the meeting with the masses. He said: "I know that I will encounter some things, but everything is in the hands of God." In Brazil, the Pope referred to the visit, as he prepared for a closed car Pope: "But I'm not from a sardine jar to pay tribute dmv to the people that I love them. fence is a wall in my eyes. "
Tags
catholic China Chinese church General Audience God holy father Holy Land Holy Spirit homily Jesus love Mass Peace Pope Francis Pray Report Rome saint Trust Vatican visit Youth Chinese public peace Christian God Mass Pope met with Pope Pope Francis Franciscan Church of Jesus Holy Roman prayer Vatican Peter Sheng Maer big shrine of Our Lady of the House of the Holy Spirit to preach the Word of Youth
Archives Select Month June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November dmv 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 January 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment