Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dear Claus It


'You're always so positive', I get repeatedly told, but today I decided to be a little cross. As mentioned, I am in the capital, and this morning rhode island I was past the herbaceous border in the King's Garden.
I will therefore have to admit it: I've never been particularly rhode island fond of the bed. The most positive you can say about it is that it is impressive with all the flowers. rhode island But, but, but ...
It is very insensitive brought. The plants are located in elongated rhode island rectangles, and I can not make head or tail of the general idea, either colors or shapes. It is said that the bed is brought by Gertrude Jekyll's principles, but it will allow me to call an insult. She wanted - best of my knowledge - never have planted this way.
And right now looks prayed sadder than ever. I know that it has been raining a lot, but it's not an excuse. More places lacking plants, and is withered. So go all out with the scissors !!!
As regards the fit is all, of course, that are being cut and saved all the time. And it's really sad. But the bed is in its basic idea incorrectly built, and it is therefore that all looks so bleak out. Let me suggest to start all over again. For example, select thirty to forty reliable perennials and plant them in large groups repeatedly prayed through. So there will always be some bright spots in between those flowered or are on the way.
No, I do not think you are. I live well outside of Copenhagen, and I've been inside to see the perennial bed several times. And every time I have been really disappointed. But then I thought that I probably had come at the wrong time of year, it's been too dry, hot, wet. But you're right, today there are plants that can withstand the weather. I think it's so sad when you are used to come to England for a similar bed certainly would not look like this. And they do not more money than us. Reply Delete
I think I recognize the annual blue salvia which is so nice, but are too delicate and small in such a big bed. The yellow rølliker are good but there are many rølliker in exciting rhode island colors that could be used. I think that we see a bed as it looked on Jekyll time but now blah Dalby us what can do done in a garden and then become a bed fashioned and uvedkomment Inger Knudsen Reply Delete
THE GARDEN IS MISSING LOVE !!! it is quite evident that happens often with ofentlige gardens, those that fit the GOR only for the salary they are paid at the work .... but perhaps now after viewing these images until there is a change !!! let's hope !! Reply Delete
I look prayed regularly on the way home from work - using it as a small respite in everyday life to stop there and take a stroll along the border. I would actually agree with you on that much could be done better. I have taken pictures with color schemes are "crying out to heaven" and that I will not show on my blog. It is divided in to ask and they could have each its color blends possibly. symmetrically from the middle of the wall. Whether it be monochrome ask or color / contrast pray it is not so important rhode island - it just becomes peaceful to look at. What I got the most out of in visits is to look for perennials, I did not previously know or see how the perennial plant growing under optimal light conditions and good soil. Yes, this could gardeners well to the challenge and "rethink" prayed to the delight of us all - residents and guests of the capital. Greetings Berit Reply Delete
Hahaha Claus. Not because it is particularly funny but because I never have seen such a post from you, Claus. Is as glad you did not go across the street to the Botanical Garden. rhode island Our men on horseback where there appears with weeds everywhere! Was deeply disappointed! Does absolutely your opinion. When you consider how in Scandinavian garden design is abroad at the moment so I am ashamed of what we have to show up in the capital. Even have a slot to have! I glance rhode island towards the great gardener John Taylor in sweden. They can! And they have volunteers to help out. Maybe you ku use it in DK too. Or have happy unemployed? Therapy Gardening? Reply Delete
Dear Claus It's a long time since I have been to visit the King's Garden. rhode island From pictures of him, I am not missed so much as it not only poorly kept, but also composed wrong. A bed may well be "old-fashioned" .... only it's in a tasteful and appropriate manner. rhode island That is, there must of course be taken into account that they can not afford a daily nussetur to bed. But it does not really look like it does now. So after all. I pity also see that he has no clothes on:-) Reply Delete
You have the full right Claus, it looks terrible. Sad, withered and messy. We can not be aware. It is possible, certainly make it all about and get something that fits itself largely without much ingriben. Reply Delete
Hello Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment