Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello stand to buy a new printer it should be an


Hello stand to buy a new printer it should be an "all in one" or whatever you call it. It must be excluded is used for domestic consumption and I have no immediate need to print photos from a camera on it.
I have always had HP printers and do not really know anything about how Canon is. So would hear about a someone who would advise me Canon or can recommend nicemail something else instead. The problem is that when you look at edbPriser.dk then there are more 100 different models and prices. The price should any place around 1000, - (a few 100 more or less does not matter.)
and I would definitely recommend the Epson SX 210, as it is cheaper in cartridges (89, - per cartridge - always use original cartridges!), and farvepatrioner is divided individually, so you only need to change the color you have gone out of.
I have a HP photosmart C5280! I do not use the one photo menu and print photos yourself, but copy, scan and print functions super well! So highly recommend nicemail the ... Ancestors' t eh it costs, meeeeen: Google is our friend! Report abuse
One of three moderators of this forum - free to forward PB (Private nicemail Message) me if you have any questions or suggestions to the Forum Links to illegal streaming will allow suspension from the forum. Report abuse
Thank you for your response. Will try to run into past TJ-Data and talk to them and hear what they recommend Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with att attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more viktigt than that ... Bill Shankly Report abuse
Ask for Morten! One of three moderators of this forum - free to forward PB (Private Message) me if you have any questions or suggestions to the Forum Links to illegal streaming will allow suspension from the forum. Report abuse
Morten do not know Tjok - only my real name One of three moderators of this forum - free to forward PB (Private Message) nicemail me if you have any questions or suggestions to the Forum Links to illegal streaming will allow suspension from the forum. Report abuse
One of three moderators of this forum - free to forward PB (Private Message) me if you have any questions or suggestions to the Forum Links to illegal streaming will allow suspension from the forum. Report abuse
I would only recommend canon unless you have money to print to a hp and purchase however, so one can print onto DVDs when you're at it. "There nicemail is no life EXCEPT town of death" "There is no vision but by faith" Report Abuse
Fuji Xerox DPM205FW http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fuji-Xerox-DPM205FW-4in1-Wireless-MONO-Laser-Printer-FAX-M205FW-FREE-2nd-Toner-/260947133665?pt=AU_PRINTERS&hash=item3cc1a944e1#ht_6968wt_907 'Football, fucking football ... imagine not-being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive bastards' nicemail Danny Baker Report abuse
The printer excellent and very fast and can easily be set up to be wireless. However, it does not scan, copy, etc. But I am very happy with it! Month scapegoat: October 2013: Jacob Schoop Wessels back, we want to have Wessels back! https://twitter.com/driflin Report abuse
:) Had written a long post, where I also recommended Brother ... but then I also discovered that there would be scans etc. But totally agree. Good quality nicemail for cheap money. I've had Brother black / white laser printers for many years. Officially Mem 0002 in OBSS Report nicemail abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment