Friday, March 27, 2015

hay Amsterdam super these clippings have them stored on the same PC as aad family and I are distant


Search all posts and comments in the register of members of the Who (below) who is looking entergy for? register within the genealogical events within the search pictures within entergy the friends services for ancestors in genealogical publications to genealogical sites within the FAQs
Start All Forums News Searched and analyzed surnames in Netherlands Genealogy Service generally Genealogy Online Genealogy Software Indian families Latin genetic genealogy (DNA) Research in Germany Hidden past fans yet more forums ... Events entergy Services Friends who seeks whom? Image Search Profile Subscriptions
At the request of Loraine of Niedek-Keirstad, asking if we are family, I would like to know which branch of Niedek Cornelis, b, 08/17/1908. He would in 1952 and / or 1953 along with his son William, emigrated to Canada. Loraine would be a niece. Who can tell me more about Cornelis?
General
Reply
hay aad you know that we have the same ancestors, and I am, as you know too busy with our joint family niedek however you will be unable to link with this cornelis find I have had contact with one jose (surname at me b ekend) because her mother is a niedek and she told me that from all finally niedekjes family apart I'll send her emails she also gave me a piece of her pedigree sent far, however, I can live with that piece still does not associate to we think lie the link further back into the past as ff from my head, come into play that a cornelis for but further back
0
hay Amsterdam super these clippings have them stored on the same PC as aad family and I are distant from each other and be like you know too busy with the pedigree of niedek though I can not put them but as I have above all gezegt the link will lie further entergy in the past
Amsterdam - 20 Jan 2009 at 12:02
Amsterdam No hay that I can not still places because I am stuck with Jan van Niedek entergy married Ingetje Dam've been here a thread about put down but there is nothing about these two find their son Adrian was born in 1860 so I treasure that John must have been born between 1820 and 1840 and which is also not known
Amsterdam - 20 Jan 2009 at 17:09
hay Amsterdamer have birth marriage and death of those two searched but nix can find online rdam yes know kralingen at rdam hear myself am a rdamer go the next x if I Cheap Eats archive'm looking for there you have no death even now their son Adrianus find I must also seek'm busy trying to put everything in aldfear and the deeds that I have to scan in short I send back a list of horsepower out of the door and the next are also ready hahaha do now ff step by step as I have something to come as they enter I am what I have not got gvonden than a scream entergy I give here again will not be too hard scream otherwise your neighbors awake hahaha
Amsterdam - 20 Jan 2009 21:08
hay Amsterdamer also kralingen are things both online and on the site of the london archive on genelias but I'll definitely be in the archive search there I can not help but have a long list are all ready to search
The above text is looked at names that also appear in the Who (below) entergy who is looking for? registry. The following agreements are found: Albertus Alphen Amsterdam entergy Boender Bogerd Source Bridegroom Viscount Cecilia Cornelis Dam dam, of which John Kingston Klomp No Oudshoorn Peet Rhine Rotterdam Father Veen Veen, Wageningen, Willem
You are not alone: there are now 263 active visitors on this site, including 3 registered user! See who is now active or newest members. Log in Start Menu News Searched and analyzed surnames Netherlands Genealogy Service generally Genealogy Online Genealogy Software Indian families Latin Genetic Genealogy Research in Germany More forums ... Events Services Friends who seeks whom? Image Search Profile Subscriptions Other forums & blogs Statistics Tweets Frequently entergy asked questions Disclaimer Contaact For genealogists Genealogy Online Family Tree Forum Family Tree Guide Archivist Genealogy Genealogy Toolbar Gazet

No comments:

Post a Comment