Friday, September 26, 2014

Fleur De Lis- Elephant finally got this far paro m to keep up on it already take photos as I go wit


Fleur De Lis- Elephant finally got this far paro m to keep up on it already take photos as I go with the picture. The digits nnyira hurt my heart a machine would not be reliant on low-quality vero and rare fázisfo frame. Although there we guys, I hope the reason is only the lack of time :) Because it's so good pictures chosen everyone and is such a joy to watch when any of ready somewhat o bneheni pictures so much so nyálcsorgatók the pastern would be nice to hang on my wall: D Delfika image is very much looking forward because at that time I felt that the image is going to need me. But since this was another example of the love in D':)) ..... And the pair finished the elephant slowly, miscalculated well one gray yarn, sold out. This week is going to get because I'm also missing, other yarns plan. The upper left corner has immediately contouring is not kellejen vero Rama even if your ready to eat the whole can only be because I was used to it when I was ready the last stitch as well. It was a big mistake but now as I go UGY contouring as well.
Wow, you moved a lot, and this picture is awesome! The elephant is beautiful, but I like the designs around it! Plans include, but me zsiráfos brother is the favorite. I'll be the end of the exam period, and then, not only delight in the work parties, but will enthusiastically jelentgetek! I can not wait! In the meantime, do a good job for you, and I look forward to the next phase of photos! Hello: Ditta 2009 June 4th 19:45:00
Newer Post Older Post Home
2012 (1) June (1) 2011 (3) February (2) January (1) 2010 (11) December (1) October (2) September (1) April (3) February (2) January (2) 2009 (141) December (1) November (1) October (4) September (2) August (3) July (6) June (7) African Heartlands Today, we are again at 8 Report elephant ....: o) At last this Fleur De Lis- Elephant ... African Heartlands 7 7.jelentés May (10) April (14) March (35) February ( 44) January (14) 2008 (10) December vero (10)
Timi Noci, but I also do embroidery Bnorka :)


No comments:

Post a Comment