Monday, September 29, 2014

So full speed browsing database of EVS organizations that host organism Enjoy (Frankly primarily lo


Last summer reported on developments related to the topic, but since then much has happened, so I do not know where to begin to catch up with me as soon as possible :) I first heard the EVSről a nice acquaintance, more than a year ago and even then I really liked , but needless to say this. Who would not like the idea that stay for a long time the favorite city and learn your favorite language practically free? Yes, even I imagined that prefer to go to Paris, as has always been the center of the world for me, but unfortunately it did not turn out and thank God. :) Well, I have mentioned on more than sending organizations based application, but only got a place immediate succinct and helpful answer: the Youth Association in the Rural Areas. From the first emailtől targeted and saw a quick tasks to be carried out by (resume, creative resume, cover letter). I will (vègefelè tax calculator August, beginning of September), you could say I was pretty already lagging compared to the others, but I did not fall doubt :)
So full speed browsing database of EVS organizations that host organism Enjoy (Frankly primarily looked for on the basis of geographical situation first, and should have had more to approach tax calculator the matter tax calculator from the project ...) searching, while a lot of rejection tax calculator raised h mainly in English, and virtually 0 French language skills tax calculator would rather go to another country, and it would be safer, but I persevered and accepted in, it is not even that much :) A lot of the body first came from Amiens tax calculator positive feedback, they would immediately skypolni in love with me. We will be very excited and a week after the interview, eagerly tax calculator waiting for the answer. Ultimately rejected by then ... Needless to say ... there are very beleèltem myself into it, and then puff. However, the same day he had received an e-mail ... Then it is done in the project. There was a willing candidate, whom I have chosen for this project, but wanted to go somewhere else, but since he had already tax calculator been selected for the receiving organization only küldőszervezetünktől we picked a Hungarian volunteers. So to speak, where the thing was, nevertheless, even if the French have smoothly could say no to me. Excited too, so h will be put off by that time the skype interview as long as possible. Then -After lucky RAM voted 'yes' there was a pitfall that the EU can be supported whether our project, that this ad-it's money. And as November 22 th beginning with a "Welcome to France" email, it turned out, given :)
2014 (9) June (1) May (1) April (1) March (2) February (3) January (1) EVS -France part 1 :) - or that I can ... 2013 (35) December (1) August (12) July (20) June (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment