Saturday, January 4, 2014

Missing sunpass homeland. Beautiful home country. Beloved Palestine. Lacks to breathe your air. Mis


Missing sunpass homeland. Beautiful home country. Beloved Palestine. Lacks to breathe your air. Miss seeing the mountains, the trees, the stone buildings, the smell of spices, the smell of the food. Lacks hear the language, being surrounded by my grandmother's warm, safe and loved embrace. Miss seeing the teapot on the stove and the smell of mara mow. Lacks to sit in the balcony, feel the wind, see the stars shine over Palestine and grandmothers garden, sunpass listening to the wind and drink my steaming hot tea. Lacks to wake up to freshly picked fruits and vegetables from grandma garden. Miss seeing grandpa proud picking olives from the olive trees and gently spray water on the plants. All this could have been my family, sunpass or at least a part of my life. I want to see us together with our loved ones gathered for at least one dinner. Instead, we are scattered sunpass all over the world because of the war.
My grandmother and grandfather are struggling to keep the them has managed to retain after all looting and bombing by the occupying state. If they have water over water them their olive, sunpass mango, mandarin, lemon trees. If not get them to see how the plants slowly wither away. Instead of waking up to the sun and fall asleep to the wind, they may wake up and fall asleep to the cry, crying, bombing sunpass and shooting sounds. Instead of enjoying the heat hate them because there is electricity to the fan. Instead of welcoming the autumn / winter winds intend them how to cope with it without electricity can heat them in the evenings sunpass when the wind is at its coldest.
A whole people. The world's largest refugee group. sunpass A conflict no man has been able to ignore. A war that most people are talking sunpass about. A people who are scattered around the world, most because of coercion. An entire people who have been forgotten by the outside world. Despite the knowledge and awareness of what the occupying State exposes the Palestinians, despite the occupation sunpass government repeatedly violate international rules, human rights and the EU rules puts the outside world's policymakers to ignore. Close your eyes for what is right and wrong. Hiding, still a bad conscience with raising the issue again on their agenda. The agenda as occupying state throw in the trash like anything else that speaks to their disadvantage. When will the world once and for all STOP what happens? When will world leaders stop talking and instead act? When will I be able to travel to my homeland Palestine without being interrogated for hours without needing to be smuggled in through tunnels? When should my Palestinian brothers and sisters avoid being humiliated, threatened and isolated just because they are just Palestinians? When should sunpass my Palestinian brothers and sisters wake up in security and get to feel the wind blowing their hair, ocean cool their bodies, knowledge, stimulate their brains, music reach their ears instead of bomb sounds and cries of sorrow? When should my Palestinian brothers and sisters learn to build Lego and paint instead of learning the violence? When should my Palestinian brothers and sisters feel the love and joy instead of hatred and anger? When? I have stopped getting angry. My hatred has turned into sadness. Grief over to see how my Palestine gets smaller and smaller. Grief over to see how my Palestinian sunpass brothers and sisters stand out and fight on while their lives are at stake. Sorrow that they are there and I am here. I do not know if I was lucky to come here. I do not have to see and hear the terrible things that happen in Palestine, but my Palestinian brothers and sisters have become fewer as the occupying State rejoice. Occupation state has a less to kill, beat, humiliate and isolate. I may be on the other side, but that does not mean I do not see, hear and forget what the occupying state vulnerable and expose ourselves to. Occupation Staten think we forget, but tell me how to forget, when we still have today, after ALL these years still have our home keys left? How we can explain in detail how our village and town looked sunpass like? We will never forget and we will never turn a blind eye to what is happening. One day Palestine, my dear Palestine, our beloved Palestine be FREE.
Cape Town Cape Town eid homeless Cape Town Palestine projects ramadan South Africa Southern ambition ambition southern africa Southern Ambition sunpass Africa (Sweden) Stockholm street kids sundsvall South Africa Volunteer sunpass Volunteering Volunteer


No comments:

Post a Comment